Top design ideas for your home
If you are thinking of adding a modern touch to your home without compromising on style, we have the perfect solution for you. We have put together some of the best ideas for creating a beautiful and stylish living space that will impress anybody who enters your home. These top design ideas for your home will help you make the most of your space and add that wow factor to impress everyone who visits. It also allows you to use up extra space that has been unused. This means you can finally use that attic or cellar you had almost forgotten about. This means that even if you don't have a lot of room to work with, there are ways to make it seem like you do! It also allows you to use up extra space that has been unused.
Top design ideas:
- Infinity Glass Channel System: An Infinity Glass Channel System is the perfect way to create an elegant transition between your indoor and outdoor spaces. This system offers an unobstructed view paired with a sleek look and feel to compliment your home. They are available in a variety of different designs and can be built with your vision in mind so you can have a system that best compliments your space. The system is great to allow more light to pass through your home, while having a safe structure that can withstand the harsh weathers. Consider installing this on your balcony to create a seamless transition between your indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Balustrade: A sleek and modern balustrade for your home can completely transform the overall look of your home. They provide security and safety, as well as add a layer of style and aesthetics to your home. At Bradfabs, we can provide professional installation services for our clients across the UK. We install everything from grand staircases to hard-wearing outdoor balustrades with great precision and expertise, ensuring that each item we manufacture meets our high standards. Our team of dedicated professionals will ensure you receive only products that are fit for purpose, so you don't have to worry about whether or not they will meet your needs!
- Glass Balustrading Systems: A glass balustrade is an excellent choice for your staircases or balconies as it offers both style and safety. This type of balustrade allows you to enjoy unobstructed views of the surroundings while also providing security from falling off the balcony. A frameless glass balustrade is a popular choice because it looks sleek and modern and can be designed to match any interior design theme or colour scheme.
- Helical Staircases: When you want to create a real impact in your home, installing a helical staircase can give you the focal point that you're looking for. Alongside the design and style elements of helical staircases, they also provide practical benefits, such as saving space in more compact areas. Thanks to the design of these staircases, they address one of the biggest challenges in modern homes - finding ways to maximise space without compromising on style. These kinds of staircases truly deliver the wow factor and often create a centre piece for the entrance to many grand homes.
- Glass Floors: Glass floors are an alternative to composite or millboard decking, and they make for a truly unique and visually striking element. This cutting-edge glass floor solution can completely transform your balcony and improve the level of light entering your home. This design choice can be particularly dramatic if you have an interesting feature beneath, such as a garden or water feature. With a range of unique styles to choose from, the possibilities are endless.
- Canopy: The summer is over, but that doesn't mean you can't still enjoy the outdoors. Canopies are a great way to transform your outdoor space, and keep you protected from the harsher weathers that are soon approaching. They are also perfect during the hotter months. Whether you want to enjoy a barbecue on your deck or just make your outdoor space more comfortable, adding a canopy is an excellent way to enhance your outdoor area while also providing additional shade during the hotter months. You may also require a little more sun protection than a bit of sunscreen and the shade from a tree.
- Balconies: At Bradfabs, we take immense pride in crafting bespoke balconies that add a touch of elegance to your home and enhance the level of natural light in your property. Our experts are on hand to help you design the perfect balcony to suit your style and needs. Our balconies are made completely bespoke so you're never compromising on the finish of your structure—it's all about getting it right. A balcony is a significant investment for you, and we want you to be happy with your purchase for years to come. Every detail, from the selection of quality materials to the precise welding, is carefully considered to create our balconies.